Please follow us on social media for updates and ordering links.
We recently changed from indoor dining as a cafe to heat-at-home meals.
Our goal was to better support our farming community by using a wide variety of ingredients to create delicious meals for you and your family. We also wanted to take the stress out of coming home-made meals without compromising any of the delicious taste!
We come out with four meals every week available for pre-order or available in our refrigerators inside the store. Each week includes a chicken, pork, beef, and vegetarian option. We strive to make everything in house, down to our soup stocks and our salad dressings.
Please follow us on social media for weekly updates about the heat-at-home menus and links to order.
Our gift shop includes a variety of items perfect for any occasion including:
- Self-care items such as candles, bath bombs and salts, eye masks
- Cards for any occasion
- Birthday candles and activity kits
- Local art and jewelry
- Books (cookbooks, sustainable living books, gardening books)
Our market features locally grown and produced food items like:
- Milk in glass bottles
- Organic produce
- Free range eggs
- Yogurt, cheese, and ice cream
- Wild caught Alaskan salmon
- Pantry staples (flour, pasta, baking mixes)
- Low sugar jam, raw honey, nut and seed butters, maple syrup
- Coffee and herbal tea
- Artisan soap and cleaning products
- Gluten free and vegan items also available!
711 West Main Street, Lansdale, Pennsylvania 19446, United States
10:00 am – 07:00 pm
There is free street parking on Main Street in front of the building. We also have a parking lot behind the building off Mill Street.