Our café menu changes with the seasons and is inspired by the produce available from our local, mostly organic, farmer partners.
We offer a variety of sandwiches, like our signature grilled cheese sandwich or our gourmet loaded toasts.
You can also find fresh seasonal salads and soups made 100% from scratch (yes, even our stocks are made in house!)
We strive to make everything in house, down to our soup stocks and our salad dressings.
We can accommodate dietary restrictions - including vegan and gluten free. Be sure to let us know of your preferences when you are ordering and we will take care to prepare them to your needs.
Our bread is sourced from local bakers, our cheese from local dairies, our produce from local farms, and our spreads and dressings are made in house.
Our market features locally grown and produced food items like:
- Milk in glass bottles
- Organic produce
- Free range eggs
- Yogurt, cheese, and ice cream
- Wild caught Alaskan salmon
- Pantry staples (flour, pasta, baking mixes)
- Low sugar jam, raw honey, nut and seed butters, maple syrup
- Coffee and herbal tea
- Artisan soap and cleaning products
- Gluten free and vegan items also available!
We also have a variety of sustainable living products, gifts, art, and more:
- Plastic free storage solutions
- Plastic free cleaning products
- Reusable bags and tea towels
- Specialty baking and cooking equipment
- Books (cookbooks, sustainable living books, gardening books)
- Local art, gifts, and jewelry
Our market is open for in person shopping or curbside pickup.
Our café is open for takeout or limited outdoor dining. We do not have indoor dining available at this time.
Masks are required to enter the building.
If you would prefer to do curbside pickup for a market or café order, please call ahead: 267-222-8546
711 West Main Street, Lansdale, Pennsylvania 19446, United States
10:00 am – 07:00 pm
Our café kitchen closes one hour early.
There is free street parking on Main Street in front of the building. We also have a parking lot behind the building off Mill Street.